Tandem in DELTA
Life is crazy, I thought it would stop after paragliding and rockclimbing, ... then I discovered hangliding.
I met a local pilot Henrique Frasson with competition skills.
He made a 40 min video and loads of photos.
Alfredo do Chaves was the 'ramp' or take-off place.
Conditions were optimal, since I'm pilot it makes sense ... that I can read and understand them !
Thermal development was after 13h optimal and we had 1h fly time. I had the chance take over the gliding bar !
The DELTA is loads faster then PARAPENTE, it has a 'go' or 'no-go' decision for departure, there's no way to stop it once you start running and accelerating !
It takes about 30 min to assemble the whole structure, here you see step by step the assembling of the DELTA.
It's a complicated in relation to parapente ... where you just open your bag , open the glider, run and go ...
Then the amazing videos will be showed by email on request. Because they are to long !
Only a small trailer is shown below :
DEPARTING WITH THE GLIDER.
CONTROLLING THE GLIDER.
After the DELTA flight we went to visit Mauricio a friend of them.
He made about 300 flights so loads of experience. In his garden we were tasting some 'kaki' and other exotic fruits.
And the Kaki - fruits below !
We can conclude it was a 'complete' visit !
Comments
Post a Comment