Skip to main content

Empanadas à Volonté

Empanadas a Volonté


Carnaval is maybe beautiful for tourists ,not the easiest day to work in a restaurant !  I made about 70 empanadas :


- Receita com frango (CHICKEN)
- Receita com peixe ( FISH)
- Receita vegano (NJAMI, CARROT, ...)
- Receita vegetariano com queijo ( CHEESE)








A special device is required to make the dough. It's kind of double-roller.
This is the come-out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILHA GRANDE - Trip to Lagoa Verde & Azul, Japariz and Feiticeira Praia

Trip to Lagoa Verde & Azul, Japariz and Feiticeira Praia UW - photography in this trip was endless ... I made funny videos ... is it a trunkfish ? Then I made a collection of encountered species ( WooHoo):  Some lovely creatures ... my friend's the tartarugas. No idea about this species ... if somebody can help me to identify it ? One particular exceptional one - not a fish species - can anybody tell me what it is ?

ILHA GRANDE - Boat and snorkel trip - Ilhas Paradisicos

Boat and snorkel trip - Ilhas Paradisicos And again, despite the rain conditions; the water was still full of life ! Praia da piedade - loads of wildlife. Ancient rich people have built a 'POUSADA' here. Turtles;  A short movie ... Pictures . Trunkfish I also started to freedive more intensively. With my local equipment I can reach about 8,5 m( Jezus, where is my 10 m record ?)

Brazil Geography

Brazil Geography Here we will get an overview of the country. Because of Yellow Fever Issues, Was not allowed to enter the inside of the countrey, only stayed in RJ and district of Vitoria.